I am currently –
- reading War and Peace on the Kindle app. God, it’s a huge book! 11233/28927 done.
Prepping to go to India soon(Back from India. I’m married now.)
- Editing some stories I’ve written recently. I’ve come to realize that I can make multiple passes and keep improving my writing.
writing some ionic based code for an iOS app that I’m building. I’ll never release it since it’s for my brother. writing some ionic based code for an iOS app that I’m building. I’ll never release it since it’s for my personal liveblog.Kinda done with this app. I’m using it on my phone right now and it works pretty well!
- Inspired by Sam Ghobril’s Ipsum iOS journal app, I’m writing my own version of this. With ionic, it’s pretty easy.
I’ve got the basics down, but I’m working to fix some missing stuff that Sam glossed over in his v1 release, like export and calendar view.Done with this app. Sam has moved on to stuff like touch ID, which I think I can easily integrate into my version, but I don’t feel the need for it now. It works great as a conversational diary.
- Reading Virginia Woolf’s ‘A Room of One’s Own’ on the side as a break from War and Peace. The writing’s heavy and very inwards focused, but it’s a topic that’s close to my heart. I’m nearly done with this book, but I want to make it a project and hopefully publish my notes on it when I’m done compiling them.
- POKEMON GOOOOO. I’m crazy after this game and so is the Mrs. We love spending our evenings out, walking, talking and catching Pokemon. The app is terrible and the experience really displays how bad the technology around us is – crappy network, terrible phone battery life, failing servers, and crashy code. But it’s a fun game when it works! 🙂